Beecroft Water Filter
Beecroft used to be an orchard area and until now Beecroft still feels quiet, peaceful and lovely. Of course there has been and always will be changes in the suburb especially when it comes to commercial development (e.g. Beecroft Place at the corner of Hannah Street and Beecroft Road). Often it’s necessary to set aside some of the old to give way to the new.
Hopefully disruptions to human living and the existing ecology will be minimised. It’s especially the case in preserving birdlife where the bushlands has been home to diverse species of birds (including powerful owl, crested pigeon and rainbow lorikeet).
Beecroft water filter
Change is a way of life. But what remains is the people’s need for clean and safe drinking water. Although the water coming from the tap meets certain standards, you know that’s not enough to protect you or your family from water contaminants such as dirt, chlorine and heavy metals.
Here at Filtap you can get additional protection when making your water safer to drink. Our authentic product range includes:
- Twin undersink water filters (with NSF 42 & 53 certification)
- Triple undersink water filters (with super block carbon cartridge and coconut shell carbon)
- 5-stage reverse osmosis systems (0.005 micron Ultrafine TFC RO Membrane, up to 100 litres per day)
- Shower filters (makes your showering cleaner and safer, removes chlorine and sediments)
- Whole house filters (removes sediments and chlorine from all taps)
Rest assured that the parts are genuine and non-corrosive for extreme reliability and longevity. The parts are made in US, UK or Australia to guarantee authenticity and quality as well. For proper installation and perfect functioning, our experienced technicians will install the unit and ensure the filter’s performance through flow checks and advanced testing.
Beecroft water bubbler, cooler, boiler and more
Filtap has also become a known supplier and installer of drinking water systems including:
- Water bubblers (available in 10L/hr, 19L/hr and 26L/hr capacities)
- Water coolers (readily connects with water filtration systems)
- Wall-mounted water boilers (can deliver up to 160 cups of hot water each hour)
- Undersink boilers (fully automatic and energy efficient)
- Undersink chillers (with 1.5 litre capacity stainless steel chilling tank, cools up to 6 litres of water per hour)
Whether you’re looking for a quality undersink filter for your home or a water bubbler for your workplace, Filtap has it all. We can also help you choose the unit with just the right capacity and specifications. This way you get the best value for your money while ensuring that the unit meets your requirements. Contact us here today at Filtap and ask us about our product range, extensive warranties and free installation.